This Policy applies as between you, the User of this Web Site and Your Company Mobiles the owner and provider of this Web Site. This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of the Web Site and any Services or Systems therein.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
means collectively the personal information, Payment Information and credentials used by Users to access Material and / or any communications System on the Web Site;
means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Web Site;
means a small text file placed on your computer when you visit this Web Site. Further details are contained in Clause 10 and Schedule 1 of this Policy;
means collectively all information that you submit to the Web Site. This includes, but is not limited to, Account details and information submitted using any of our Services or Systems;
“Your Company Mobiles”
means: Your Company Mobiles Limited, Registered in England, Number 07048339, Registered Office: Suite B, Second Floor, 84 Uxbridge Road, LONDON, W13 8RA;
means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that Your Company Mobiles makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future;
means any online communications infrastructure that Your Company Mobiles makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;
“User” / “Users”
means any third party that accesses the Web Site and is not employed by Your Company Mobiles and acting in the course of their employment; and
means the website that you are currently using (www.yourcompanymobiles.com) and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
2. Data Collected
Without limitation, any of the following Data may be collected:
- 2.1. name;
- 2.2. date of birth
- 2.3. gender
- 2.4. job title;
- 2.5. profession;
- 2.6. contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- 2.7. demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
- 2.8. IP address (automatically collected);
- 2.9. web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- 2.10. operating system (automatically collected);
- 2.11. a list of URLS starting with a referring site, your activity on this Web Site, and the site you exit to (automatically collected); and
- 2.12. Cookie information (see clause 10 below).
3. Our Use of Data
3.1. Any personal Data you submit will be retained by Your Company Mobiles for as long as you use the Services and Systems provided on the Web Site. Data that you may submit through any communications System that we may provide may be retained for a longer period.
3.1.1. Your Company Mobiles will never knowingly send an unsolicited consumer email or any unsolicited consumer marketing communication.
3.1.2. Your Company Mobiles direct marketing email's to corporate subscriber's are PECR compliant.
3.2. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to Clause 4, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This does not include our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
3.3. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security, see clause 9 below.
3.4. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Web Site. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- 3.4.1. internal record keeping;
- 3.4.2. improvement of our products / services;
- 3.4.3. transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
- 3.4.4. contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Web Site.
4. Third Party Web Sites and Services
4.1. Your Company Mobiles may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters that may include, but are not limited to, payment handling, delivery of purchased items, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. The providers of such services may have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Web Site. Any Data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that Your Company Mobiles requests. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, any Data that is processed by third parties must be processed within the terms of this Policy and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
5. Changes of Business Ownership and Control
5.1. Your Company Mobiles may, from time to time, expand or reduce its business and this may involve the sale of certain divisions or the transfer of control of certain divisions to other parties. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any division so transferred, be transferred along with that division and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this Policy, be permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was supplied by you.
5.2. In the event that any Data submitted by Users will be transferred in such a manner, you will not be contacted in advance and informed of the changes.
6. Controlling Access to your Data
6.1. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
- 6.1.1. use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
- 6.1.2. sharing Data with third parties.
7. Your Right to Withhold Information
7.1. You may access certain areas of the Web Site without providing any Data at all. However, to use all Services and Systems available on the Web Site you may be required to submit Account information or other Data.
8. Accessing your own Data
8.1. You have the right to ask for a copy of your personal Data on payment of a small fee.
9.1. Data security is of great importance to Your Company Mobiles and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected online.
10.2 To learn how to disable cookies on specific browsers visit these pages:
10.3 In the United Kingdom the Information Commissioner’s Office is responsible for enforcing privacy laws. The office’s official guidelines, particularly as they refer to the EU Cookie Directive can be found here.
10.4 Definition of the "Types" used in Schedule 1 below are:
- Session cookies Files that allow a site to link the actions of a visitor during a single browser session. These might be used by an internet bank or webmail service. They are not stored long term and are considered "less privacy intrusive" than persistent cookies.
- Persistent cookies These remain on the user's device between sessions and allow one or several sites to remember details about the visitor. They may be used by marketers to target advertising or to avoid the user having to provide a password each visit.
- First and third-party cookies A cookie is classed as being first-party if it is set by the site being visited. It might be used to study how people navigate a site. It is classed as third-party if it is issued by a different server to that of the domain being visited. It could be used to trigger a banner advert based on the visitor's viewing habits.
11. Changes to this Policy
Schedule 1: Cookies
The following cookies are used by Your Company Mobiles on this Web Site.